Copyright © 1999 -
AeroThermal is designing and manufacturing a bespoke 18-
The autoclave is the first of its size in the UK and will enable UTC Aerospace Systems’ Prestwick Scotland facility to maintain, repair and overhaul larger nacelles systems fitted to the next generation of wide-
HOME > OUR HISTORY
AeroThermal, incorporating Aeroform, was formed in 2006, uniting a team with extensive knowledge and practical experience in designing, manufacturing and operating industrial autoclaves for aerospace, motorsport and industrial purposes. The team is also applying its skills into developing a comprehensive waste treatment process that maximises organic material recovery from a variety of waste streams, including household, commercial, agricultural and industrial.
Our team’s achievements include:
• Design and manufacture of the world’s first all-
• Design and manufacture of the first vertical airflow continuous throughput autoclave for laminating of car windscreens on behalf of Pilkington Automotive.
• Design and manufacture of the first vertical and horizontal air flow oven for heat treatment for the Airbus A320 family of aircraft.
• Design and manufacture of the first circumferential airflow autoclave system on behalf of Airbus UK to carry out the creep stress forming of Airbus A380 aircraft wing skins.
• Design, manufacture and project management of the exceptionally large, multi-
• Designing, building, installing and maintaining autoclaves and other thermo forming equipment in the highly-
• Design authority to the British Ministry of Defence for the design, construction and project management of the hypobaric chamber equipment at the RAF altitude simulation training school.
• Designing the autoclave solvent infused expansion of tobacco leaves for low tar light brand smoking products and packaging.
• Designing long-
• Designing, building and managing more than 40 anaerobic digestion plants across the UK and China, primarily for treating municipal sewage sludge and converting it to methane gas for the purposes of green energy generation.
• Designing and patenting a rotating, direct steam injection waste processing double-
This is a partnership comprising Sundeala Ltd, Building Research Establishment Ltd and AeroThermal Group to the Technology Strategy Board-
AeroThermal has been making a major contribution to a study examining the effectiveness of various pre-